Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hey ppl thanks and sorry

hey ppl..

am sory couldn update my novel....thats coz my net connection was a bit down...and i s now limping back to normal...thnx for ur patience ...wud update it in a day or two...



and hey thnx for to all the people who visited this in the past 1 week since its inception..

aphenomennal 9253(according to my google analytic) visited this webpage...

am thanking you all...

dont have words to describe my feelings for u...


thnx ,...and srry fot the delay....

with love and regards,
RAJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice blog. I want to share my views which may help others.Not long ago I believed I had the Premature ejaculation problem. On a lucky day, i was surfing in internet for a herbal product then i got Invigo, i thought of giving a try to it. Now iam very much satisfied with this as it releaved me from PE. I refer this product as a perfect as it gives freedom from PE permanently. we can reach it at www.invigo.in